Business Internet Banking Disclosure Information
System Hours of Operation
System hours of operation are generally 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Scheduled maintenance may occur on Sunday from 2 a.m. to 9 a.m.
Telephone Support is available at 1-608-868-7644 Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Central time or 24 hours a day at 1-800-593-4345.
Business days are Monday through Friday except for federal holidays. Transactions initiated on Saturday, Sunday or any federal holiday will be processed by First Community Bank (hereinafter referred to as "Bank") on the next business day.
Passwords must be six to twelve characters and should not contain special characters.
You may transfer funds among any linked checking, Savings or Money Market Account. Each transfer you make from your Savings or Money Market Account counts toward the three transfers or payments per statement period permitted under the terms of your account agreement. If you make more than three transfers or payments from your account, you will be charged $1 per transaction over the three allowed transfers.
A detailed explanation of the limitations of transfers, withdrawals and payments from this account can be found on your Account Agreement. This publication contains disclosures and are part of the contract between you and us.
Provisions applicable to all internal and external funds transfers:
- You agree that you shall not initiate any funds transfer request that would cause the account balance to be exceeded.
- You agree that Bank may act upon any funds transfer request that is made as described above, whether that person has authority to do so.
- Bank may reject any funds transfer request, which, either in whole or in part, exceeds the collected and available funds on deposit with Bank in the applicable account. Bank may, at its discretion, create an overdraft to complete a funds transfer, and you agree to repay Bank immediately, the amount of the overdraft plus any applicable fee. Bank is not obligated, however, to create any additional overdrafts or to give any notice that additional overdrafts will not be created, regardless of how many overdrafts may have been created previously.
- You shall have no right to cancel or amend a funds transfer request after its receipt by Bank. Bank, at its option may make a reasonable effort to attempt to cancel or amend the transaction if Bank has not yet acted upon the request.
- You acknowledge and agree that a beneficiary's bank (in the case of wire transfers) may rely solely on the beneficiary account number in a funds transfer request or such number in a payment order intended to carry out a funds transfer request even if the number identifies a person different from the person identified by name in the funds transfer request, and you agree that a beneficiary's bank has no duty to detect any inconsistency in identification.
- You acknowledge and agree that this Bank and any intermediary bank may rely solely on the number that identifies an intermediary bank or beneficiary bank in a funds transfer request even if such number identifies a bank different from the intermediary bank or beneficiary bank identified by name in the external funds transfer order, and you agree that neither this Bank nor any intermediary bank shall have any duty to identify any inconsistency in identification.
Either you or the Bank may terminate these arrangements at any time by giving written notice to the other. The termination is effective immediately upon Bank's receipt of your written notice to terminate or Bank's mailing to you of its written notice to terminate. These arrangements will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Wisconsin.